10 tips for de-cluttering your bathroom:
The new year is a great time to make sure that the items in your bathroom are fresh and what you need.
- Expired sunblock. Check the date and move on – using expired sunblock can be a real problem!
- Expired prescriptions. Stick with the same approach – suing expired medications can be dangerous.
- Dried-up nail polish bottles. They’re just gathering dust and can be really gluggy!
- Expired makeup. If you can’t read the date, follow this guide.
- Stretched-out hair ties. In the trash they go – nothing worse than a hair tie that’s lost it’s spring!
- Old emery boards. If they aren’t doing the task, say goodbye and invest in something that will do the trick.
- Toiletries you don’t use. Have an honest conversation with yourself and bin anything that you haven’t used for a year or more.
- Expired lotions. Goodbye to the old and look at lotions that smell of your favourite scent!
- Products you’ll try “one day.” If it hasn’t happened yet, it’s time to give them up and use more of the ones you love.
- Old shampoo. If you’re not using it, let it go. There are some great new hair products on the market that can give your locks an extra zing!